Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hot, Humid & PISSED OFF

You don't need a
weather person to tell you it's going to be another nasty, hot and humid day
when you wake up and the temperature is already 76 degrees. Now at the time of
this writing 9 am it's already 80+ degrees. YUCK!!!



So the world has
learned that Michael Jackson is not guilty on all counts, to say I'm pissed off
is putting it mildly. I admit I've never been a fan of his, but what more does
a jury need to convict this obviously guilty man. I would have never been
picked for his jury because I admit I cheered when they finally arrested him. I
truly thought he'd get his due! I mean a judge will put a movie star behind
bars for a drug arrest, but a jury looks the other way when a pop icon and I
use that term loosely freely admits he sleeps with young boys. What the hell do
they think he's doing in bed with those kids, playing checkers? Crap poor
choice of games because they could probably play checkers on his splotchy skin!
What message does this send to all the children being sexually abused? I hope the
world sees Jackson for what he is a deviant and they not give him the time of
day when he tries to make his comeback.



Today is also the
last full day of school for my kids and then the next three days they will have
half days. I'll miss my days alone, but the upside though my kids don't think
so is they go back-to-school a week early! I know it won't be too terrible and
if they use those dreaded phrases "I'm bored." or "There's
nothing to do." I’ll turn them both into Cinderella and work their fingers
to the bone. Ok, not to the bone, but there's plenty of extra chores to go
around.



No comments:

Post a Comment