Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Phase One-Room Makeover

120_2096Well, I finished the primer and it took three coats to cover the dark blues and black on the walls. I had the primer tinted to help with paint coverage when I start working on the main wall color and accent colors.



Over all I think the room looks like a big square tangerine, but DD likes the primer color and says she's going to love it! We'll see when it's complete. I hope to have the main wall color on and drying by Friday evening so DH can help me with the circles and stripes this weekend. DD also wants her furniture painted so I'll have to put her to work sanding so that it'll accept the primer and paint. Color of the furniture is still to be determined but it's between Enchanted Coach Ride and Sonic Boom Green.



Today I need to sand a few places on the walls and touch up the primer, so I'd better get to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment