Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

Too Much To Do and So Little Time

The major cleaning is still going on in my house. If you haven't guessed I get side tracked easily and I'm never at a loss for finding more entertaining things to do. The main floor of my home is not too bad. It's all about maintenance now. However it's the maintaining that gives me problems. The upper level of my home is a complete mess, my bedroom in particular. I have a ton of things to shred a task I usually find satisfying, but I have a huge pile to do and only a personal shredder that is temperamental at best.



On top of the cleaning I have tons of photographs to go through, hundreds actually and I need to start narrowing them down six for the local photography show in June. I also have a newsletter to put together for the rescue I volunteer with as well as several essays and article queries to submit to markets. I have several pieces in various stages of readiness for contests and deadlines approaching fast.



I had a great weekend photographing dogs, Greyhounds to be exact and a few of them just might make the cut for the photography show I'll be participating in this June. With my to do list so long, I should quit procrastinating and get working.



Until next time Good Writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment