Pages

Monday, October 2, 2006

To Much To Do

Sometimes everything overwhelms you and you can't picture ever getting all the things finished on your to do list. I've had that feeling for the last few weeks. Ever since my cat died I've had a ton of cleaning to do and I haven't accomplished any of it, partly to procrastination and the other part is due to running out of hours in the day. Today I am trying to complete my writing and blog entries so I can finally fold and put away clean laundry as well as wash sheets and towels. If I can get those tasks completed before I go back to work I'll feel better. Tomorrow I want to complete my writing tasks and start on getting my office cleaned and back in working order It's a total mess and I hate working in a messy office, it's hard for me to find what I need and I have a difficult time concentrating.



Well, now I'm off to add to my novel page count, if all goes smoothly I will have it completed by the end of the month just in time for NaNo!



Good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment