Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2006

NaNo Day 11

It’s day 11 of NaNo and I’m still cruising along with just over 35K. I’m taking the rest of my day to transcribe the 50+ handwritten pages I’ve completed since yesterday and this morning. I tend to average 180 written words to my notebook pages. I use 5 subject spirals with a wide rule paper, I have no clue why but I do. Those 50 pages should roughly translate into 9K give or take a few hundred. That added word count would put me close to 45K and oh so close to the 50K goal. If I should by some chance reach 50K before Tuesday I plan to keep going because I’m just about halfway through telling my story. When all is written for my story I estimate that it will come in around 90K before editing and rewriting. I already have a good idea of what I will take out of my story because I’ve had a few surprising twists. Well, if I’m going to add to my word count tomorrow I need to get back to those 50 handwritten pages.



Until next time, good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment