Pages

Monday, November 6, 2006

NaNo Day Five

Not much to report, I spent most of the weekend working on the powder room. I did manage to squeeze some writing in and added 1500 words to my word count. According to my word counter I am still a little more than a day ahead. Today should go smoothly, I'll go to work at 6:20 and then when I get off my first shift at 8:30 am I'll come home load the dishwasher, play with the dogs and by 9:30 am I should be writing toward my 3K daily goal. I also need to transcribe what I've written to see how far off my hand counting is. Past experience counting this way, says I'll be 100 to 200 words off either way, so I'm not too worried about my count.



The powder room is still in limbo. Today I will put the last coat of white paint on the crown moulding and the painting is finished! Yesterday I hung the new TP holder and chrome shelves over the toilet as well as put a new doorknob on to match the new chrome fixtures. Other items to do today are to vacuum all the dust from yesterdays drilling of holes and set the vanity in it's place, then set to fixing the plumbing. Tomorrow is a day off from work and I hope to get to the framer to have a photo I took framed so I can hang it in the powder room. I can see the finish line and once I get that photo hung I'll have before and after photos of the bathroom.



Until next time good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment