Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Revising My Novel & Office

I am full swing into the revisions of my novel Beneath the Surface and while I work on a chapter or two each day I am also uncluttering my work space. I started last Sunday and filled to trash bags full of crap. My office became the dumping ground for broken and upgraded computer gadgets, read books and the kid’s school work.



Here are a few before photos- Officebefore

Officebefore3
Officebefore2















While I’ve cleared my desk for the most part I still need to tackle the closet and archive articles and other things so I can put my supplies away. Then I need to tackle my bookshelf and dust. When I finish I’ll post an after shot of my clean office.



I am also taking steps to unclutter other areas of my life. I have let go of my photography web site and will move it back to my personal site and I am going to let go of another site I have owned for over a year but have done nothing with. I tossing the idea of moving my blog to my web site since my hosting service include one Word Press blog. Before that happens I need to sit down and learn how WP works. But right now I need to get back to my office closet.



Until next time good writing!



3 comments:

  1. A - so glad to see your office looking like mine.
    B - I know WordPress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your cleaning! Re-organizing is something I need to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the office cleaning and re-org.

    ReplyDelete