Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

Finishing 10th and Ready to Start 11

I am in full revision mode with my NaNo 06 vamp novel Grey
Matters. I am 15 to 20 K from finishing the first draft of my newest novel with
Alex Steele from Grey Matters. I am having a blast with this character and
actually have a third book waiting in the recesses of my brain. This is the
first time that I have ever written multiple stories with the same characters. When
all is written for this character the books could be read as stand alone novels
or as a series. I plan to write the third story this summer and plot out an
idea for a women’s fiction story. I occasionally read women’s fiction so this
is going to be a new experience for me as a writer. I’ve tried the chick lit genre and found that
I just don’t enjoy writing the romance end of those. I guess I’ll soon find out
if women’s fiction is any different. I’m sure if I write from my heart and gut
like I do for my current horror/suspense novel I’ll do well.





Until next time Good Writing!





4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on a roll. Hope you get published this summer. Better start recording the audiobook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see how much you are enjoying the writing. I'm so excited for you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gyeong, first I need to land my agent :). Writing the stories is actually the easy part it's everything else with the biz that stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lisa! I promise I am reading the subs for out crit group :) In fact I just submitted two...Gasp!

    ReplyDelete