Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ratatouille

Last night my kids and DH had the opportunity to see a sneak
preview of Ratatouille the new Disney/Pixar movie. It will open nationwide on
June 29th. When the family came home last night and the oldest DD
said it was hysterical I knew Pixar had another hit. Even the DH loved it. My
youngest DD thought it was cool that she got to see the movie before its real
release date. According to my family it’s laugh out loud, a four star, a family
must see!





Today is Father’s Day and his gift is the kids are sleeping
late and he gets to watch a bad Sci-fi original movie called Basilisk: The
Serpent King in peace. Actually we don’t celebrate these Hallmark holidays. For
our family every day is Mother and Father’s Day. We don’t need a card company to
tell us when to say thank you or you’re a special mom or dad.





Well, time for me to wrap this and get my house closed to
turn the AC on. I can feel the humidity seeping in as I write.





Until next time Keep Writing!





No comments:

Post a Comment