Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Lazin'

This weekend Virginia Greyhound Adoption held its Second
Annual Round for the Hounds golf tournament. Unfortunately my family was unable
to attend but if you’re interested in seeing the festivities you should be able
to see pictures sometime this week from Genji’s Corner and My Roo Spot.





Not much is happening in our house. The dogs are lazin’.
Dexter is hoping I’ll stop writing soon and turn the AC on. I will, but I
wanted to finish reading and writing blogs. Wyatt will appreciate the AC too
because his coat is longer than it should be in this heat. He’s going for his
shearing next weekend. I’ll post before and after pictures because right now he
looks like a black version of that cartoon dog that watches over his sheep from
the Fog Horn Leg Horn cartoon.





Until next time Woof, Woof and a Roo!



No comments:

Post a Comment