Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Finished Harry Potter!

I finished Between Georgia, I’m still reading The Six-Week Start up, and I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows this morning. I admit I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. I won’t say anything more than that because I don’t want to ruin it for anyone. Now I am reading it to my kids we made it to chapter 8 today and need to finish it before August fourth when they go to grandma camp. It would suck to go away and have grandma or their cousins let the end slip.



My next book for book club is Venus Envy; I’ve finished that so I will read The Ghost Orchard. After my book club discusses VE we’ll be reading a Harlan Coben book we just need to pick which one.



I haven’t written anything new unless you count my revision work on BTS and Grey Matters. I have a new story stirring but until I finish with the asked for BTS edits it’ll simmer on the back brain burner.



Until next time Good Writing!



4 comments:

  1. Just finished 'The Deathly Hallows' on Fri. Kris is reading it now. Will discuss when she's finished. Was quite fun to read. A nice break from all the audiobooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uni started, so all my reading seems to be assigned (okay, but means i take notes and not just get lost in the story) and the fun ones don't get enough time.
    what was venus envy like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audio books always put me to sleep. I love the concept, but I prefer to hold that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venus Envy was a fast fun read! It is definitely a chick lit book with a romantic bent. I enjoy a quick read like that every once in a while and I'm looking forward to her next book.

    ReplyDelete