Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mostly Uneventful

Yesterday the first day of school went well for both of my kids and my day was uneventful too, well except for the nap I needed. The excitement of the day happened before oldest DD left for the bus. Our dog Josie finally destroyed the remote control to our family room TV. She chewed it up about seven months ago and somehow we made it until yesterday without any trouble. I wrote yesterday’s date on the remote to see how long it takes before someone in my family forgets to put the remote up out of Josie’s reach. Hopefully it won’t happen too soon, but when it does I’ll be able to document it. Since that was the worst happening of our day we were blessed!



I now remember why I rarely check books out at the local library. Last night the DH went to return two books and renew the third, but I was unable to renew because someone was waiting for the book. It is because of that reason that I buy my books. I don’t like to share my books. I like being able to place them on my book shelf and pick them up to read when I choose to read them. So I returned the book and went to Borders and bought it. Now I’ll sit down today and knock out a good chunk of Stardust so I can move onto my next book.



Until next time good writing and reading!



1 comment:

  1. That's one of the main reason's I stopped using the library. And since I listen to about 50+ audiobooks a year, the library's selection just doesn't cut it. Not to mention that I save gas by downloading the books :)

    ReplyDelete