Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Kind of Smart Are You?













All-Around Smart


You are all-around smart.  Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things.  You have a well-rounded brain.


20% theoretical intelligence
20% learned intelligence
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

I took that quiz for fun because I always find it surprising when it appears to ring true. I’ve always thought of myself as smart, does anyone ever think of themselves as not smart? I’ve always been a reader. Anytime I’ve had the need to learn something new I’ve always picked up a book to start learning what ever the subject I was interested in learning. I call myself a life-long learner, someone who learns best by doing, reading and outside a classroom. I’m not much for sitting in a classroom, but I am all for education and higher learning. I’ve often thought I’d go back to school especially since I want both of my children to go onto college. I try to model learning through my actions and have done so by letting my children see me read and do homework when I’ve taken the odd correspondence class.



Speaking of reading I finished my 12th book today. Audrey Niffenegger’s The Time Travelers Wife was a satisfying read. It started slow but picked up pace, though I must admit I wasn’t as impressed with it as all the quotes on the books cover raved. I would definitely recommend it.



Until next time good reading and writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment