Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Cutting Hair

I finished A New Earth on Friday and found it an enlightening read. I am signed up for the class that Oprah is offering. I’m curious to see what else I will learn. Today I am going to start either Devil in the White City or Full Moon the second book in the Dresden Files. That’s 13 books read this year. Hopefully I will be able to keep up this pace.



My youngest DD had her hair cut short this past weekend. I was shocked that she went short. All I wanted her to do was get a trim. I’m hoping to get a photo of her new do. Oldest DD goes next Saturday to get her hair cut. She won’t be going short because she doesn’t like short hair.



Now I must get back to working on my newest novel outline.



Until next time good reading and writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment