Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Office Supplies and Music Woes

Yesterday was a holiday for my husband but not for me,
though it was a light workday. I bought an external drive to back up my daughter’s
decrepit computer. I’m in the process of moving DH’s iTunes to the laptop I am
currently working on, so DD can have the newer desktopCPU. Why is it such a
nasty task to move your iTunes from one PC to another? He has over 1000 songs
and only 500 transferred from his iPod to his iTunes on the laptop. If you know
why please let me know. How do people change PC’s so often and not have a
problem. DD has cleaned out all the crap from her computer and like a good kid,
she’s been backing up all her music and videos to CD’s so moving her iTunes to
the new to her computer should be a breeze…knock on wood. DH on the other hand
hasn’t backed up anything!



On to the next thing before I blow a blood vessel. Do you
like office supplies? I LOVE office
supplies, I love them so much my kids call me a nerd! The nerve, not really I
don’t mind owning that title. The reason for the title took place over the
weekend. I went to Office Depot to get index cards, but I couldn’t just get
plain cards I had to get the color-coded ones. I decided to let my anal
planning side take over my new novel and that means each character will have
their own color and the climactic scenes with have colors too. I will also add
a new roller ball pen. I get a new one for each novel I write. This one will be
lucky 13! I’m searching for a pen that has a fresh, fun, clean and green color
and good feel in my hand. I am planning a trip to downtown F’burg soon to find
my pen.

Until next time, live well now!



No comments:

Post a Comment