Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine: Finally Available





Finally, the H1N1 vaccine was available to the children in
my community. I did the research and made the decision to have my children 12
and 16 years vaccinated. I also based my decision on the fact that I run a
before and after school program from my home and daycares are breeding grounds
for flu and other illnesses. As a provider of care I go beyond what is required
for disinfecting. I’m constantly instructing the children on the proper ways to
cough and sneeze and wash their hands.  I’m
doing my part when the kids are with me so hopefully none of my kids, daycare
included get sick.





It’s day 5 of NaNo and the words are flowing! Thank the big
man upstairs. I’m still not digging the whole chick lit genre, but I’m going to
continue with writing this type of novel because this is my chance to step
outside my writing comfort zone. Right now I’m pleased with the almost 15K I’ve
written, maybe if I have the 50K by Thanksgiving I can go back and insert my
creepy factor into a copy of the file. Then I’ll have two potential novels.  Now it’s time to get back to completing my
writing goal for the day.



Until next time, live well now.



No comments:

Post a Comment