Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowstorm Here

The snow arrived last night at 6 pm and by 8 pm we had close to two inches on the ground. The streets were already getting slushy. As is the case in most cities the idiots were out driving too fast. The grocery store shelves were empty of milk, bread and toilet paper. Thankfully I’m fully stocked with the TP and the DH and I grabbed the last gallon of milk at BJ’s. The snow grocery list for my family differed from what most were buying. My list consisted of Greek yogurt, cinnamon buns, pizza sauce, soda and the obligatory hot chocolate and marshmallows. There was other stuff but for the life of me I can’t remember what we bought.


Now it’s 10 am and there’s more than a foot on the ground. The wind is whipping the snow off the roofs. It’s odd to see all the snow on the ground and hardly any on the roofs. My dog Wyatt is like a kid in the candy store. He loves the snow. He’s been in and out all morning. We have yellow snow on our deck that’s how I know Josie our other dog isn’t leaving the safety of the porch.

Decksnow

Wyattsnow09


Now I’m off to watch a movie. Until next time, live well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment