Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Digging Out and Open for Business





Well, I've had enough snow for the winter. I like the snow
if it doesn't affect me. I guess I would never survive in places like Vermont or Minnesota.
The cold air has wreaked havoc on my asthma. The DH spent Saturday through
Monday digging out our driveway and our next door neighbor. Because of his hard
work I was able to open my daycare yesterday for those parents who couldn't
take a snow day.





Since the Federal Government was closed my DH had the day
off and was a prince to help me by taking the kids across the street to the
elementary school to play. They went sledding and built a couple of snowmen.





My dog Josie is wishing the snow would go away. She doesn’t
like having the cold snow touch her when she pees. Wyatt is the exact opposite.
He loves the snow. He spent the last two days searching for his red Kong ball in
the back yard. He found it and now he’s a happy pup.



Well here are a few more photos from the past few days.

Frontyard

WyattTheSnowFace09



 Wyattsnow093



Until next time live well now.



2 comments:

  1. your winter made news here. i know that you're uncomfy, but all the snow photos have been like weather p*rn for me. i'm writing this at 7.30 am. it's hot already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 20 inches makes news across the world :) I would probably be drooling if I still lived in 29Palms, CA. We never had snow. today it's going to hit 55!

    ReplyDelete