Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!



How time flies when you have too much to accomplish in life
the years fly too. I turned 40 at the end of December and it seems like
yesterday I was twenty and getting married. Yup, that means I’ll be married
twenty years this year! Sometimes that seems like 50. The husband knows I say
and write things like that so no worries. I’m sure he feels the same. How can
you not when you’re with the same person 24, 7, 365 for 20 years!



Our family is planning to grow this year. No, not because I’m
pregnant because that ship has sailed and sunk. We have started the process to
become foster parents and possibly adoptive parents. The entire family is
excited and nervous.  Our oldest daughter
is gearing up for SAT’s and all the fun that comes with finding a college and
getting into said college. Funny thing is we could end up at the same college
at the same time because I want to finish the degree I started 20+ years ago.
Should be fun.



Since I don’t make resolutions, I thought I’d share a few of
my aspirations for the coming year.



1.      
Continue to lose weight through diet and
exercise. I’m currently 175. I gained no weight during the holidays.



2.      
Get back into my photography. I haven’t shot
much the previous three years and now that I’m feeling well and energized, I
feel my creativity picking up steam.



3.      
Continue with my current novel manuscript and
get back into a working critique group. I’m coming ladies, you know who you are
J



4.      
Grow my daycare business.



5.      
Finally yet importantly is to spend more time
together with my family.



Until next time, live well now.



No comments:

Post a Comment