Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pizza


Pizza, pizza, pizza! I LOVE PIZZA! Pizza is the bane of my weightless existence. I have no shut off when it comes to pizza. If my daughter's didn't eat the same toppings as me, I would have eaten the whole pie. I've tried to stop eating pizza but it's like I have withdrawal symptoms the same was you would giving up caffeine or cigarettes and I've given both of those thing up yet pizza still plagues me. I could eat pizza everyday and there was a point during my twenties when my husband and I spent at the very least 3K on pizza. Thats a lot of pizza and definitely before, we had kids.

A national pizza chain sponsors the Washington Capitals and if the Caps win and score four or more goals, you can receive 50% off your order. Which means I can order two large pizzas for $16.00, how can you pass up a deal like that? Last night the Caps won 4-1 and guess what I cooked (lol) for dinner...PIZZA! And as I finish this post, the Caps have just scored their fourth goal and we still have another period to play. Could I be serving pizza two nights in a row?

Grant me the strength Lord to resist the possible pies in my future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for Toronto, but if the Caps are gonna win anyway, I hope they score a couple more so you get your cheap pizza . . . Lol.

    ReplyDelete