Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Two Down, One to Go

Well, the kids have left for school. There was an hour delay in opening, though I'm not sure why. But none of that matters now that they are off at school! The hubster is home today with the flu and I want him to stay away from me. I'm finally on the mend, though I still have a slight cold. I'm mostly tired and doing the least amount of work possible. I've continued to work on my novel, though it's all handwritten. I have too many pages to count that I need to transcribe.



Since I'm still trying to get back to normal I'm way behind in e-mail and e-mail is last on my list of priorities. I have a few projects that I have to catch up on and tons of reading and photos to download and work on as well. Since I'm up and on the PC, I'd better get to those projects.



Until next time, good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment