Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Has Sprung, and It's Snowing!

Yesterday was the first day of spring and typical of the area I live the temperatures were below average. March in the DC area is never predictable. Last Tuesday it was 85 and today we're expecting some snow. I really can't complain about the winter we had, as it was unusually warm. We had a few cold snaps but for the most part it was filled with above average temperatures, there were a few days in January when the temperatures soared into the 60's and 70's. So today we get snow.



Yesterday was a decent writing day even with my youngest child home. She said she had a sore throat and seemed miserable, but once the Tylenol kicked in she was a ball of energy. My guess is it's allergy related, but I'll see how she is when I wake her for school today. We had a busy weekend where we went non-stop from early Saturday morning all the way through late Sunday evening. It's possible she's run down too. Lord knows I was ready for bed by 9pm Sunday. But today is another day and kids bounce back and she'll most likely want to go to school today.



Even with my kid home I was able to get most of my writing in. I was able to write three small pieces for a newsletter, two queries for dog magazines and I worked on a new scene for my critique group. So today I hope to get as much if not more writing in and some time with my camera.



Until next time, good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment