Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Do You Have a Dedicated Office/Creative space?

What does your writing space look like? Do you have a dedicated office or corner or do you prefer the mobile office in a backpack? Me, I have a dedicated office space painted and decorated to my taste. But I also have a mobile office too. Most of the work I do in my office is related to my photography, editing and my Internet activity. My mobile office consists of my spiral bound notebooks, pens and my Alphasmart Dana. While I love working and spending time in my office, I feel guilty if I spend too much time there so I write frequently in my family room to spend time with my dogs while the kids are at school. I also spend time writing outside on my screened in deck while my dogs are lounging and playing in the sun.



So what does your writing/creative space look like? Leave me a note in the comments section and I'll check it out. You can view mine here. Of course it rarely looks this clean, right now my desktop is covered in paper, books, notebooks and anything related to writing and my photography.



If you live in the Washington DC area and love-playing golf Virginia Greyhound Adoption is holding its first Round for the Hounds Golf Tournament. Dexter and I would love to see you there!



Until next time, good writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment