Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wyatt Earp the Goldendoodle Turns Two!

Today is a milestone for Wyatt Earp; he's two years old! He is the first dog I have raised from puppy hood. Seven weeks to be exact. I can honestly say it's been a joy even though we have encountered many bumps along the way. Despite those lumpy bumps he is my heart. I can also say he only has one bad habit that bothers me and that's his attention seeking bark. But it's not all his fault; the blame falls on the humans in the family for unintentionally reinforcing the bark before we knew better.



Despite that behavior he is a wonderful dog and enjoys his doggy life to the fullest! I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world, fame or even a published novel.



Today he'll get his hearts desire of all the ball playing he can stand, a splash or two in the pool and a birthday ice cream. Happy Second Birthday Wyatt!



Until next time Woof, Woof, Woof and a Roo!



No comments:

Post a Comment