Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Getting Ready for NaNo Revision

NaNoWriMo is over and my daily routine is returning to normal, whatever that is. I have no excuse for forgotten laundry or dishes piled in the sink. My NaNo novel is printed and sitting in my office waiting for a read through and eventual revision. Beneath the Surface is written and I’m in full revision mode with it and it feels right and I’m relieved especially after writing this story for more than a year.



I already have stories brewing for my next novel length project but will hold off until I finish the revisions for BTS. I’m going to rewrite BTS this month and enjoy reading a couple of the many books on my bookshelf. I’m also going to enjoy the season and try to get my Christmas tree up this week. I love this time of year and this year I have a feeling like no other year that it’s going to be a wonderful season and special New Year for me and my family.



Now all I have to do is figure out how to keep my four dogs out of the Christmas tree.



Until next time, good writing!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the dogs and the tree... we were just discussing how to keep the kitten out of ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to put our tree in our sunroom because that way we could shut the doors. Our nine-month old puppy is STILL in the chewing phase.
    And again, GREAT job on NaNo! you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete