Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Day After Christmas

Merry Day After Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I did :) I love watching people open gifts. Saturday my family and I celebrated an early Christmas. My sisters came down to my home with their families and we exchanged gifts and ate an early Christmas dinner. It was a short visit but wonderful to be together.



Later that evening the DH took the girls to open gym and I finished cleaning up. Once I sat down to finally relax my body gave into the cold I had been fighting off for the last week. It hit me fast. I spent Christmas Eve and Day asleep on the couch, well most of it. My girls enjoyed opening their gifts and by late afternoon they had their new iPods charged and loaded with their play lists. Except for being sick it was a fun day and nice to watch my girls enjoy their gifts.



Until next time good writing.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you were sick. But I'm very glad you were able to enjoy the time with your family. I hope you are able to rest and get well fast.
    Lisa PT

    ReplyDelete