Angela said blog it, so here are my five things I’m not ashamed to admit.
1. I enjoy watching a few reality shows like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. I enjoy the laughing during the early shows of Idol and at all the idiots who think they can sing. I also love my Soaps; I’m a GH watcher and will Tivo it so I can watch it after work or on the weekends.
2. I despise whiners, adults and kids alike. I have no patience for a whiner’s tone of voice or the excuses that flow from their mouths.
3. I Do Not believe in muses. I believe in my ability as a writer and the sit your ass down anywhere that’s available and write.
4. I love my dogs like family and will willingly stay home with them if we are unable to find adequate kennel facilities to house them while we’re away.
5. Finally I freely admit to putting myself first in order to better care for my family. A happy me, makes for a happier family.