Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

Poor Concentration

My concentration is off. I’m having a terrible time sitting down and reading, writing and doing just plain anything. I’m tired. Part of my problem is getting my sleep habits back to my normal pattern of sleeping at night and not during the day. I spent most of February and March only getting two to three hours of sleep a night. Major sleep deprivation, thank heaven I’m able to sleep again but my body is recovering.



The worst part of being sick for a long period of time is it kills your stamina. I went out this weekend with the kids and the DH to the mall. We did some clothes shopping for the kids and then we hit the grocery store. Before that though I spent two hours with my dog Dexter at a meet and greet. All told I spent around six hours outside of my house for the first time since the end of January. I want to spend Sunday reading and writing but instead I spent it recovering from my Saturday out on the town. I guess I over did it.



Today my plan is to go to work, then come home, chill with my book The Other Boleyn Girl and some novel revisions.



Until next time good writing!



1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to get your stamina back. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete