Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

Josie Opens Drawers

I wrote in my last post I learned never to say never with
Josie, but there is one area in my life that I will use that dreaded word. I
will never be able to train Josie not to open the drawer with the plastic
containers and chew them. The only way I know for sure that she will never get
to those containers again is to put a baby lock on the drawer. Josie has taught
herself how to open the drawers in my kitchen and pull all the utensils and
containers out. Some may say how cool that she does this but like I’ve already
said she chews the containers and that is not a cheap replacement.





With the baby proofing and addition of new chew toys that
should remedy my problem.





Piindexpage2
I’m also toying with the idea of really taking my dog
photography to the next level with a web site devoted solely to the furry and occasional
human. I plan to spend the summer researching the idea and finding a web
designer who can help me on the cheap.





Until next time Woof, Woof and a Roo!



2 comments:

  1. who doesn't love great pictures of their dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but:) But truly making a biz go solely on this niche is a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete