Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Reading, Writing and Fireworks

Last night my neighborhood skies glowed with illegal fireworks. They were beautiful to watch and I must say they get better each year. But why do people feel the need to set them off when they’re illegal. I like watching them but I’ve never felt the need to go and buy them. Now we have another two or three days of the neighbors setting them off and then will have peace for another year!



I have two chapters left to read of The Tenth Circle. It’s still a depressing read, but it’s a well-written depressing read. I’m also reading the June and July issues of Oprah and The Six-Week Start-up by Rhonda Abrams. I’m revising the first five chapters of BTS again and I’m working on the first revision of chapters one through three of Grey Matters. I have the stirrings of a new story but I will let that simmer in the back of my mind while I revise and edit the two manuscripts I’m working on.



If you didn’t know I am a General Hospital fan, have been since I was too young to be watching thanks to my older sisters and next week Soapnet starts airing General Hospital’s Nightshift and I will Tivo and watch. Like I need another program to watch, well time to get back to work so I can knock another chapter off from the Tenth Circle.



Until next time Good Writing!



1 comment:

  1. I've been remiss in reading and even more so in commenting but do enjoy your blog so thought I'd tag you for "7 Random Things About Me." You can find out more here: http://www.garden-addiction.com/2007/07/7-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete