Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Commercials

Things to Ponder



If you're born again do you have two belly buttons?



---------------



I won’t ask if you watched the Super Bowl, I’ll ask who didn’t.
Much to my surprise I actually watched the game! Normally I fall asleep waiting
for the commercials.  I’m not a football
fan and I don’t watch the games during the season so I didn’t really care about
who won. I tuned in for the commercials and this year I was not disappointed. My
favorites were the Career Builder especially the one where the girls heart
lept out of her chest and climbed her bosses desk and whipped out a sign that
said, “I quit!” I’d love to do that, the screaming squirrel for Bridgestone,
the baby for E-Trade, the thriller salamanders though I can’t remember what
they were advertising, the T-Mobile on was good too. I loved the one with the
Clydesdale and Dalmatian and the talking stain for Tide! You can view all the
Super Bowl ads here.





Until next time good reading and writing!





2 comments:

  1. i haven't viewed them all yet, but i was most taken by the NFL oboe one. wow. i don't follow football, so maybe many knew his story. i didn't. i had lots of wows. such a big man with a little reed. not even a clarinet. again, wow.
    p.s. spot of bother? i really enjoyed that one. hope you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great one too! I loved Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night. I usually like subsequent books. It's great to hear when someone else likes the book.

    ReplyDelete