Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Greentastic Coming Next Week

The bulk of the painting is complete in my kitchen! Today I
have a few touch ups to make and then I can move everything back to its proper
place. I’ll need to find switch plates, hinges and pulls the old ones will not
do with the new fresh color. I’d love to find enough used pulls but that is
proving tough but I will keep looking. Look for the “Green” kitchen makeover on
Greentastic, No More Plastic.





Next week my daughter’s and I plan to launch our Greentastic
Blog. My youngest is excited but my oldest is having an attack of the “I can’t
do this”. She can do anything and she does it all the time. She doesn’t like to
write and it is her weakest area but when she works at it she does exceedingly
well and I’d like this blog to act as confidence builder for her. I stressed to
her that she doesn’t have to write a novel, but I would like to see at least
one 100 word post a week. She’s into fashion so I’ve asked her to be our Green
Fashionista. So far she likes that so we’ll see how it goes.





Tonight at book club we will talk about the fabulous book
Water for Elephants. What a brilliant, beautiful story! I can’t wait to read
more of Sara Gruen’s books.





Until next time good reading, writing and DIYing!





2 comments:

  1. I loved Water for Elephants, too. I thought the writing was incredible. Good luck with your new blog launch.

    ReplyDelete